Odourless, organic and paraben free 30 minutes – £40
Before your session we recommend that you:
– Exfoliate your entire body at home before session
– Wear loose clothing when you come into the spa
– Wear dark underwear
– Do not moisturize or wear perfume on your body before your tan
– Wax or shave 24 hours before the appointment to avoid skin irritation
– Tint eyelashes/eyebrows at least 24 hours before to avoid discolouration
– Have any massage or facial before your tan
– Have a manicure or pedicure before your tan
– Do not swim
– Do not get a massage
– Do not exercise and avoid any activity that causes sweating
– Do not exfoliate until 3 days after tan
– Wear loose and dark clothing after tan application
– Avoid water on hands after tan application
The outcome of a spray tanning solution can be affected by different products and/or conditions. Please read through the following information, and note:
Psoriasis and eczema are conditions that may cause the development of your tan to be uneven.
If you are in the first trimester of pregnancy you should not be spray tanned, although tanning is safe during the 2nd & 3rd trimester there is a risk of uneven pigmentation in the skin and this may result in white patches. If you are breast feeding the breast area would have to be covered during the application.
Some medications may stop the tan developing e.g. steroids, strong antibiotics and chemotherapy.
If any moisturisers/shower gels with moisturisers have been used prior to application this can cause an uneven tan, as the chemical that brings out the colour in your skin cannot penetrate efficiently.
Spray tan results are not guaranteed due to the variables involved and are therefore non-refundable.